Baker Hughes Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – BAKER HUGHES
Baker Hughes Bursary South Africa | Baker Hughes is a global energy technology company, founded in 1907. Operating in more than 120 countries, it is one of the world’s biggest oil field services companies, providing products and services to the oil and gas industry.
Baker Hughes South Africa (Pty) Ltd was established in 1980. Located in Cape Town, Western Cape, the company is part of the Manufacturing Sector Industry, whose line of business includes the wholesale distribution of industrial machinery and equipment.
ABOUT THE BAKER HUGHES BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED | COVERAGE VALUE
Baker Hughes is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year..
The bursary will be awarded for Undergraduate and Postgraduate (up to Honours degree) studies, within these fields:
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain | Logistics
MORE ABOUT THE BAKER HUGHES BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED | OTHER BENEFITS
The bursary will provide cover for all expenses on your fee statement – this may include tuition, accommodation and other expenses, for the entire duration of your studies.
Baker Hughes bursary recipients will also be offered vacation work opportunities at the company, whereby they will gain industry experience. They will also be provided potential mentorship opportunities by experienced company employees and the possibility of employment after graduation.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Baker Hughes Bursary.
Successful candidates will be contacted telephonically and via email. Do not contact Baker Hughes to enquire about the status of your application.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE BAKER HUGHES BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards an Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification (up to an Honours degree), in one of the fields listed above
- You must be in your 2nd or later year of study (1st-year students will not be funded)
- You must be studying at 1 of the 26 public universities in South Africa
- You must NOT be receiving NSFAS funding or any other bursary funding
- You must have outstanding student debt from 2022 only (you must NOT have debt from previous years)
- You must have a family household income of less than R600 000 per annum (this excludes Baker Hughes employees and their children)
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BAKER HUGHES BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at; Baker Hughes Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document or both sides of ID card (certified copy: not older than 6 months)
- Full academic transcripts/ records (from 1st year until the end of 2021) (on institutions letterhead)
- Official fee statement, less than 30 days old (on tertiary letterhead and/or stamped) (NOT proof of registration or fee quotation)
- Proof of registration for the 2023 academic year.
- Parents, guardians or spouse ID number, to verify combined family household income (only the ID number is required)
- Medical letter/ note stating the nature of your disability, if disabled
- A motivational letter focused on 2 aspects: how you would describe your personal brand and what makes your future worth investing in (maximum 1200 words)
CLOSING DATES FOR THE BAKER HUGHES BURSARY
31 July 2022.
(Applications submitted after these dates will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please get in touch with Baker Hughes directly:
Tel: 063 968 7544
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
CONSTRUCTION | BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES
UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA | UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or SMS If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications 2023 – 2024
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered
Click Here Details On NSFAS, National Student Financial Aid Scheme