Massel Property Services Bursary South Africa 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – MASSEL PROPERTY SERVICES
Massel Property Services Bursary South Africa 2024 | Established in 1985, Massel Property Services is one of South Africa’s leading valuation practices. The company prides itself on what it considered its most important asset: its reputation for integrity, excellence and experience. This reputation is backed-up by the company’s long-tenure of 31 years within the property valuation market, and its willingness to provide consistent and continuous excellent service to its clients.
Being an industry giant, Massel Property Services also ensures that it honours its community responsibility. As such, its reputation is the very testimony of its ever-evolving state, corporate, and municipal client base.
Massel Property Services is passionate about property valuation, ensuring that this passion is highly demonstrated in all its work and that all its clients receive superior service.
ABOUT THE MASSEL BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Massel Property Services is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2024 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate and postgraduate (Honours or Masters) studies, within the fields of Real Estate, Valuation and Property studies.
The programme was created for the purpose of offering financial assistance to deserving students within the Real Estate and Property sector, and through this, Massel Property Services hopes to aid the next generation of realtors within the country.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Massel Property Services Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MASSEL BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be studying towards a qualification within one of the fields of study listed above, that is accredited by the South African Council for the Property Valuation Profession
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must be entering your 3rd, 4th, Honours or Masters level of study in 2024
- You must be from a disadvantaged background
- You must be willing to sign a grant contract with Massel Property Services
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE MASSEL BURSARY
Application forms can be requested by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- All qualifications and certificates completed (certified copies)
- Most recent academic record
- Proof of registration into an academic institution
- Quotation of your annual study fees for the 2024 academic year
- Parents or guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ proof of pension or social grant if applicable)
- Motivational letter stating why you think you deserve the award (read our tips on how to write a motivational letter for your bursary application)
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Massel Bursary 2024” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE MASSEL BURSARY
9 February 2024.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Massel Property Services directly:
Contact Person: Linda Lombard
Tel: 011 894 2311
Please do NOT contact Massel Property Services if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here:
View our other bursaries open for application here