Imerys Refractory Bursary South Africa 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – IMERYS REFRACTORY SA
Imerys Refractory Bursary South Africa 2024 | Imerys Refractory has 16 production sites in over 6 global areas, such as North America, Europe, China, and Africa. Imerys Refractory offers a wide range of aluminosilicate minerals for industries such as foundry, refractories, and ceramics. Products range from chamottes to aluminosilicates, mullite, calcined clays, fused silica, andalusite, metakaolins, refractory grade clays, and other fused miners. The company is highly focused and committed to customer care, and they use their extensive mineral-based production portfolios to not only see to all their client’s needs, but also for economical and technical purposes.
ABOUT THE IMERYS REFRACTORY BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Imerys Refractory Minerals South Africa is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2024 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded to employees, children and dependent of employees, as well as students residing in the community (Thabazimbi, Skierlik, Smashblock and Northam, in Limpopo). Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Analytical Chemistry
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering N courses
- Environmental Sciences
- Finance / Accounting
- Human Resources
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Safety Management
- Supply Chain
Imerys Refractory is committed to learning and development, and in line with the company and compliance objectives, they will award funding to suitable candidates.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Imerys Refractory Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE IMERYS REFRACTORY BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be an employee Imerys Refractory Minerals South Africa OR a child/ dependent of employees OR you must reside in the community (Thabazimbi, Skierlik, Smashblock and Northam, in Limpopo)
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification within one of the fields of study listed above, in 2024
- You must be studying or accepted to study at a recognised tertiary institution within South Africa
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE IMERYS REFRACTORY BURSARY
Employees: collect a copy of the skills development application form, at the office of the site HR representative or from the skills development committee members. You must also refer to the relevant learning and development policies (available from the GDrive policy library or site HR rep), for further information before applying.
Return your completed application form, together with an acceptance letter from your institution, to the HR representative.
Non-employees: apply by sending clear copies of the following documentation via hand delivery (at the Rhino Mine Security gate) or email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Imerys Refractory Bursary 2024” in the email subject line).
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- University academic record, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance at a tertiary institution (on institutes letterhead)
- Motivational letter/ letter of interest (read our tips on how to write a motivational letter for your bursary application)
- Proof of address: stamped letter from the municipality or traditional authority
NOTES ABOUT THE IMERYS REFRACTORY BURSARY
- Submission of this application does NOT guarantee that the applicant will be funded.
- The outcome of this sponsorship programme will be dependant on the company’s compliance, objectives, as well as the availability of monetary funds and the number of applicants who meet the criteria.
- The company’s Skills Development Committee will finalise the selection process.
- Applicants who are dependants or community members, may be required to work back in service, by completing experiential learning at the companies discretion.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE IMERYS REFRACTORY BURSARY
29 February 2024.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Imerys Refractory directly:
Please do NOT contact Imerys Refractory if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here
View our other bursaries open for application here