Clockwork Bursary South Africa 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – CLOCKWORK MEDIA
Clockwork Bursary South Africa 2024 | Clockwork Media is a content and communications company, located in Johannesburg. The company specializes in establishing strategies that aid brands in getting their core message across to their clientele.
Annually, the Clockwork Empowerment Fund transfers a portion of the company’s profits to fund bursaries for deserving candidates. The bursary donations cover several degrees and diplomas within the Marketing and Advertising sector, thus removing obstacles that prevent individuals from pursuing their studies. Through this, Clockwork Media aims to continuously empower the youth and make a difference.
ABOUT THE CLOCKWORK BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Clockwork is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2024 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within Media and Marketing, to students who are passionate and committed to their studies.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Clockwork Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CLOCKWORK BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a Media or Marketing qualification
- You must be studying or intend on studying at any recognised and accredited higher education institution in South Africa
- You must be passionate about marketing
- You must be driven and committed to your studies
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CLOCKWORK BURSARY
Students who meet all of the above criteria, may apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Identity Document (certified copy)
- Matric Certificate/ academic record (certified copy)
- 30-second video introducing yourself and stating why you should be chosen for the bursary award
- Motivational letter (read our tips on how to write a motivational letter for your bursary application)
- Cost estimate for the course you are choosing
- Cost estimate for your accommodation
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Clockwork Bursary 2024” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE CLOCKWORK BURSARY
7 February 2024.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Clockwork Media directly:
Contact page: https://www.clockworkmedia.co.za/contact/
Please do NOT contact Clockwork Media if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here
View our other bursaries open for application here