Lyceum College Bursary Competition South Africa 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – LYCEUM COLLEGE
Lyceum College Bursary Competition South Africa 2024 | Lyceum Advancement College, founded in 1917, has a rich history of providing individuals with higher education distance learning within the country. In 20023, the College was later renamed to Lyceum College (Pty) Ltd, and is registered as a Private Higher Education Institution with the Department of Higher Education and Training.
Throughout the years, Lyceum Advancement College has empowered more than 800 000 students, aiding them in achieving their career goals. This was made possible by allowing students the opportunity to access superior education that offers both a flexible delivery and innovative learning agenda.
ABOUT THE LYCEUM COLLEGE BURSARY PROGRAMME
Lyceum College is inviting students to apply for their bursary competition, for the 2024 academic year.
The bursary competition, powered by Educor Holdings, is offering individuals the opportunity to win their share of R1 million in bursaries. Candidates can register to a programme of their choice, with the bursary competition funding studies at any of the following institutions:
- City Varsity
- Damelin Correspondence College
The bursary competition also allows candidates who have entered the competition to nominate another individual. The nominee must be registered or planning on registering for studies within the current year of study at any of the aforementioned institutions, for various qualifying courses. This nominated individual also stands a chance to win a bursary award.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Lyceum College Bursary Competition.
MORE ABOUT THE LYCEUM COLLEGE BURSARY PROGRAMME – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The bursary will cover the first year of study.
- The bursary will only cover the value of the programme (this excludes expenses such as textbooks, study material, etc).
- The maximum amount of the bursary received by the nominee may not exceed that amount of the primary recipient’s award.
- The bursary award only covers studies programmes that are on offer (please see list of programmes in the online application form).
- By entering the competition, the candidate agrees to the collection, processing and use of their personal information for the purpose of administering the competition.
- Winners agree and consent to Educor Holdings using their images, details, and likeness for promotional purposes.
- The bursary can not be redeemed for cash.
- No cash refunds/ exchange will be accepted or entered.
- Students/ nominees who have already paid their fees, prior to winning the award, will not receive a full refund, but rather have the opportunity to use the monies as credits towards further fees/ another course.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that all contact and personal details are correct and current.
- The bursary draw will be conducted by Educor Holdings, with winners being notified directly.
- The competition judges and Educor Holdings’ decision is final.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE LYCEUM COLLEGE BURSARY PROGRAMME
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be registering for studies for the 2024 academic year, at one of the tertiary institutions listed above
- You must qualify for your selected programme
- You must be willing to engage in promotional activities related to the competition
- You must NOT be a sponsored student or corporate
- You must NOT be an employees of Educor Holdings, or their immediate family member or friend
- Candidates under 18 years old must have received consent from their parents/ guardians to enter the bursary competition
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LYCEUM COLLEGE BURSARY PROGRAMME
Applications must be submitted online at:
- City Varsity Bursary Competition Application 2024
- Damelin Bursary Competition Application 2024
- Damelin Correspondence College Bursary Competition Application 2024
- INTEC Bursary Competition Application 2024
- Lyceum College Bursary Competition Application 2024
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the Lyceum College Bursary Competition.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE LYCEUM COLLEGE BURSARY PROGRAMMES
29 February 2024.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Lyceum College directly:
Tel: 0861 819 211
View our other bursaries open for application here