KwaDukuza Municipality Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023

ABOUT THE COMPANY – KWADUKUZA MUNICIPALITY

KwaDukuza Municipality Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023; The KwaDukuza Local Municipality is situated within the KwaZulu-Natal Province, in the iLembe District. The Municipality covers a range of area from the Zinkwazi River, to the Tongaat River. The Category B municipality is one of 4 municipalities that make up the district.

KwaDukuza was previously known as “Stanger”, named after William Stanger, a surveyor-general in South Africa, but in 2006 it was changed to “KwaDukuza” by the Minister of Arts and Culture. Today, the town is sometimes still referred to as Stanger.

ABOUT THE KWADUKUZA MUNICIPALITY BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED

The KwaDukuza Municipality is inviting students residing within the KwaDukuza area, to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022 academic year.

Bursaries are available for undergraduate (National Diploma or Degree) studies, within these fields:

The KwaDukuza Local Municipality will be awarding bursaries in the following ratio: a minimum of 60% of the available budget will cover non-scarce skills studies and the remaining 40% will cover the government scarce skills listed above.

MORE ABOUT THE KWADUKUZA MUNICIPALITY BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE

The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration or admission fees to the value of R5 000.

Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the KwaDukuza Municipality Bursary.

ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE KWADUKUZA MUNICIPALITY BURSARY

Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):

 

HOW TO APPLY FOR THE KWADUKUZA MUNICIPALITY BURSARY

Download and complete the KwaDukuza Municipality Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)

Alternatively, application forms can also be collected from the KwaDukuza Youth Centre, as well as libraries within the jurisdiction of KwaDukuza and other municipal offices.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed bursary application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):

 

Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Post to:
The Municipal Manager: KwaDukuza Municipality, P.O Box 72, KwaDukuza, 4450

2) Hand delivery to:
KwaDukuza Municipilty, Youth Development Office, 42 Goolam Suleman Street, KwaDukuza 4450

Note: applications must be marked “KwaDukuza External Bursary 2022” and should be in a sealed envelope.

CLOSING DATE FOR THE KWADUKUZA MUNICIPALITY BURSARY

15 February 2022 (at 15:00).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)

CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER

For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the KwaDukuza Municipality directly:
Contact Person: Mr Wiseman Cele
Tel: 032 437 5170
Email: wisemanc@kwadukuza.gov.za
Physical address: KwaDukuza Youth Centre, 41-42 Hullet Street, KwaDukuza, 4450

ACCOUNTING BURSARIES

ARTS BURSARIES

COMMERCE BURSARIES

COMPUTER SCIENCE & IT BURSARIES

CONSTRUCTION & BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES

EDUCATION BURSARIES

ENGINEERING BURSARIES

GENERAL BURSARIES

GOVERNMENT BURSARIES

LAW BURSARIES

MBA & POSTGRADUATE

MEDICAL BURSARIES

NURSING BURSARIES

SCIENCE BURSARIES

UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA & UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES

INTERNATIONAL BURSARIES

CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS

NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes

NSFAS: What is NSFAS?

NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.

 What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?

Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details

MYNSFAS login

MyNsfas student portal

NSFAS: student-centred Model

How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?

What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?

Do You Receive An Email Or SMS If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?

How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?

Do you have an NSFAS account?

What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?

NSFAS: student-centred Model

NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online

NSFAS Online Bursary Applications 2023 – 2023

How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?

NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications

NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered

NSFAS Contact

NSFAS Bursaries For Students With Disabilities 2022 – 2023

NSFAS Application Form

Click Here Details On NSFAS, National Student Financial Aid Scheme