Boogertman + Partners Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – BOOGERTMAN + PARTNERS
Boogertman + Partners Bursary South Africa | Boogertman + Partners, established in 1982, is the largest architecture firm in Africa. The locally and internationally acclaimed studio for architecture, interior design, urban design and graphic design, has offices in major cities in SA (Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Stellenbosch, Durban), as well as in Kenya.
The company has completed projects throughout Africa and the Middle East, by working closely alongside urban designers, landscape architects, interior designers, architects and technicians in a collaborative creative process that seeks to find holistic solutions to each brief.
ABOUT THE BOOGERTMAN + PARTNERS BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Boogertman + Partners is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Urban Design
The bursary programme aims to address the historical inequalities of South Africa’s past, by providing previously disadvantaged students with the opportunity to further their studies. The bursary aims to help students realise their potential for a future in architecture.
MORE ABOUT THE BOOGERTMAN + PARTNERS BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED & SERVICE CONTRACT
The bursary will provide cover for university fees.
After graduation, bursary recipients will be required to complete an internship with the company – the duration of the internship programme will be equal to the duration of bursary funding received.
zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Boogertman + Partners.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE BOOGERTMAN + PARTNERS BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BOOGERTMAN + PARTNERS BURSARY
Download and complete the Boogertman + Partners Bursary Application Form 2022 – 2023 (.pdf)
Enter “zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results and Matric’s latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copies)
- Proof of acceptance into a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Matric final results/ certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ results, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Fees statement from a tertiary institution (copy)
- Condensed portfolio of your work (maximum 20MB)
- 2 testimonials (1 must be from the Headmaster of your High School or the Head of Department of your Tertiary Institution) (read our article about testimonials for bursary applications)
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Boogertman + Partners Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE BOOGERTMAN + PARTNERS BURSARY
28 October 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Boogertman + Partners directly:
Contact page: https://boogertmanandpartners.com/connect-with-us/
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.