ASLA Bursary South Africa 2021 – 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY – ASLA GROUP
ASLA has been in the business of providing fixed infrastructure design and construction solutions, for more than 47 years. The company provides their clients with design and construction solutions in various sectors, including: bulk infrastructure, affordable housing, residential, roadworks, reservoirs, pipeline construction, and water and wastewater treatment.
The company operates in the Western Cape (in Strand and George), as well as the Eastern Cape and Northern Cape provinces.
ABOUT THE ASLA BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
ASLA is inviting students in their final year of studies, to apply for a bursary for the 2022 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded for studies at Universities and Universities of Technology, in the following fields:
- Building/ Construction Management
- Civil Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and may be required to provide more information/ documents or to attend an interview. If you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ASLA BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying full-time towards an undergraduate qualification, in one of the aforementioned fields of study
- You must be entering your final year of study in 2022
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited University or University of Technology in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must be interested in pursuing a career in Construction Engineering
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ASLA BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: ASLA Bursary Application 2022
You will also be required to upload clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- South African ID document/ ID card (certified copy)
- ID photograph
- Full academic record including most recent results (on institutions letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
CLOSING DATE FOR THE ASLA BURSARY
30 September 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact ASLA directly:
Tel: 021 845 8335