AECOM Bursary South Africa 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – AECOM
AECOM Bursary South Africa 2024 | AECOM (previously known as AECOM Technology Corporation until January 2015) are a company of engineers, architects, planners, designers, construction and management professionals. The company pride themselves on being a worldwide network of experts, who work with colleagues; clients and communities to create and implement groundbreaking solutions to complex global challenges.
The firm was founded in 1990, has just under 100 000 employees and has headquarters based in Los Angeles, California, USA. The company was impressively listed on the 2016 Fortune 500 list, at number 156. The company was also named by Fortune as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” in the years 2015; 2016 and 2017.
AECOM have initiated a bursary programme for students within the Engineering and built environment field.
ABOUT THE AECOM BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
AECOM is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2024 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the AECOM Bursary.
MORE ABOUT THE AECOM BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED, RENEWABILITY, SERVICE CONTRACT & SELECTION
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed books and accommodation, up to a maximum value of R100 000 per annum. Students will also receive a laptop, up to the value of R8 000.
Bursaries are awarded for 1 year at a time and are renewed annually based on academic performance – students must maintain a minimum average of 65%.
Once students have graduated, they will be required to work at AECOM – students must completed 1 year of full-time employment for each year of funding received.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE AECOM BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric (or will complete Matric in 2023)
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time, towards a qualification within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- You must studying or intend on studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 70% in Mathematics and Science, in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum average of 65%, if currently studying
- You must be highly motivated
- You must intend on pursuing a career within the built environment sector
- No working experience is required
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE AECOM BURSARY
Applications may be submitted in either of the following ways:
– Online: AECOM Bursary Application 2024
– Download and complete the AECOM Bursary Application Form 2024 (.pdf)
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the AECOM bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest University academic results, if currently studying at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration for 2024 (on tertiary letterhead)
Applications must be submitted in either of the following ways (this does not apply to the online application method):
– Email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “AECOM Bursary 2024” in the email subject line).
The Bursary Officer
PO Box 3173
CLOSING DATE FOR THE AECOM BURSARY
15 January 2024.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact AECOM directly:
Contact page: https://aecom.com/za/
Please do NOT contact Kouga Wind Farm if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here