Wesolve4x Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – WESOLVE4X
Wesolve4x Bursary South Africa | Wesolve4x is a non-proﬁt foundation that provides Mathematics tutoring to learners from Grades 4 to 12 on the weekends. The foundation aims to increase the number of learners excelling in maths in South Africa, particularly learners from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Wesolve4x also provides their learners with a grocery hamper once a month and teaches Maths to students and their parents, so they can help with homework.
ABOUT THE WESOLVE4X BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Wesolve4x is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded for Actuarial Science studies, at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
According to Wesolve4x, there are only 1786 actuaries in South Africa. Through the bursary programme, Wesolve4x aims to increase the number of actuaries within the country.
MORE ABOUT THE WESOLVE4X BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED, OBLIGATIONS | SELECTION
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: annual registration fees, tuition fees, meals, accommodation, prescribed textbook allowance, travel allowance, and pocket allowance.
Bursary recipients will be required to provide extra Mathematics classes on weekends, to students in Grades 4 to Matric, at selected public or private schools within close proximity to their university.
Successful applicants will be contacted any time between 30 January and 5 February 2022. If you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Wesolve4x Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE WESOLVE4X BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen or a Non-South African Citizen
- You must be currently in Matric in 2022 or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or have applied to study towards an Actuarial Science qualification (undergraduate or postgraduate), in 2022
- You must have strong mathematical skills
- You must have a passion for numbers
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE WESOLVE4X BURSARY
Applications must be submitted in 2 steps:
1) Apply online at; Wesolve4x Bursary Application 2022
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the Wesolve4x bursary.
2) Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “Wesolve4x Bursary 2022” in the email subject line)
The submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified:
- ID document or passport (certified copy: not older than 3 months)
- Matric most recent result, if currently in Matric (final results must be submitted when received in January 2023)
- The most recent statement of Results and Academic Record, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
CLOSING DATE FOR THE WESOLVE4X BURSARY
30 January 2023.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Wesolve4x directly:
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.