WBHO Bursary South Africa 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – WBHO
WBHO Bursary South Africa 2024 | The history of the WBHO group dates back to 1970 when John Wilson and Brian Holmes formed the company Wilson-Holmes (Pty) Ltd. In 1983, the company changed its name to Wilson Bayly Holmes (Pty) Limited, as the result of a merger, but it wasn’t until the year 1994 that the company finally changed to WBHO Construction as the result of yet another merger.
WBHO is now one of the biggest construction companies across Southern Africa. The group offers a full range of construction activities, of which they divide into 3 major groups – Roads and Earthworks, Civil Engineering and Building Construction.
The JSE listed company has offices based in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth and Durban.
ABOUT THE WBHO BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
WBHO is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2024 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate studies within the following fields:
- Construction Management (BSc)
- Civil Engineering (BSc / BEng)
- Quantity Surveying (BSc)
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE WBHO BURSARY
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the WBHO Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards an undergraduate qualification, within one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be studying at a recognised tertiary institute in South Africa
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE WBHO BURSARY
Download and complete WBHO Bursary Application Form 2024 (.pdf)
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the WBHO bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full official tertiary academic record to date (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of tertiary registration for the current academic year (on institutions letterhead)
- Official tuition statement to date, for all study-related expenses
- 1 x colour photograph (passport size)
- Curriculum Vitae
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “WBHO Bursary Application 2024” in the email subject line).
To be confirmed.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact WBHO directly:
Tel: 011 321 7200
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do NOT contact Kouga Wind Farm if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here