V3 Consulting Engineers Bursary 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – V3 CONSULTING ENGINEERS
V3 Consulting Engineers Bursary | V3 Consulting Engineers is an engineering consultancy organisation, that provides its clients with the following services: Built Environment Infrastructure; Transport Infrastructure; Management Services; Mining and Industrial.
V3 Consulting Engineers has Head Offices based in Pretoria, as well as offices in Cape Town; Port Elizabeth; Durban; Bloemfontein; Polokwane; Mossel Bay; Kimberley and George.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED | SELECTION
V3 Consulting Engineers is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded for Civil Engineering studies, at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
MORE ABOUT THE V3 CONSULTING ENGINEERS BURSARY PROGRAMME – SELECTION
Bursary recipients will be selected based on the following main criteria: academic potential and study programmes relevant to the Civil Engineering field.
Students will be required to undergo pre-selection screening and a final interview before final selection is made.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the V3 Consulting Engineers Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE V3 CONSULTING ENGINEERS BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between 18 and 22 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying for a Civil Engineering qualification
- You must be registered for your 3rd year, 4th year or postgraduate studies
- You must be registered at a recognised and accredited university in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record and have NOT failed any subjects
- You must be from a previously disadvantaged background
- You must NOT be receiving financial assistance from any institution
- Students with disabilities are also welcome to apply
- Preference will be given to employment equity and disabled candidates who meet all of the criteria
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE V3 CONSULTING ENGINEERS BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at; V3 Consulting Engineers Bursary Application 2022
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the V3 bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic records/ transcripts, including the latest results (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of university admission or registration (on institutions letterhead)
- Study fee quotation or financial statement (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational letter explaining why you should be awarded a Bursary (read our tips on writing an essay on “Why do you deserve the Bursary or Scholarship?”)
- Photograph of yourself (head and shoulder picture only)
- Applications may only be submitted online – emailed applications will not be accepted.
- Applications must be completed in one sitting, as they cannot be saved and resumed.
- Supporting documents must be uploaded in PDF or Word Doc format (except for the photo, which must be uploaded in Jpg or Png format) and must have a maximum file size of 20MB.
- Applications must include the exact name of the applicant’s study programme, the name of the tertiary institution and the start and end dates of the study programme.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE V3 CONSULTING ENGINEERS BURSARY
31 October 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact V3 Consulting Engineers directly:
Tel: 012 045 0200
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.