Toyota South Africa Motors Bursary 2021 – 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY – TOYOTA
Toyota Motor Corporation is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturing company, founded in 1937. Not only is the company the second biggest automotive manufacturer across the globe, but they are also one of the top sellers of hybrid electric vehicles.
Toyota South Africa Motors was incorporated in 1946 and is a distributor of Toyota vehicles within Southern Africa. They sell commercial and passenger Toyota motor vehicles, such as bakkies, sedans, hatches, vans, SUVs, MPVs and coupes, they also sell accessories, parts and services for their vehicles.
In 2002, Toyota South Africa Motors began operating as a subsidiary company of Toyota Motor Corporation.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE
Toyota South Africa Motors will be awarding bursaries within the following fields of study:
- Accounting (Non-CA)
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
- Financial Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Business Science Analytics
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Mathematics & Statistics
Bursary recipients will receive financial assistance, as well as workplace experience by taking part in the vacation work programme and possibly the graduate programme.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Achieved a minimum academic result of 75% for Mathematics in Matric
- Achieved a minimum academic result of 75% for English in Matric
- Studying full time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 70% at tertiary level
- Strong academic record
- Leadership potential
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done in one of the following ways:
1) Online at http://www.studietrust.co.za/
2) By emailing Study Trust and requesting a copy of the application form: email@example.com
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (certified copy)
- Motivational letter in support of your bursary application (why you should be selected to receive a bursary)
31 August 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Study Trust directly:
Contact Person: Mr Themba Mdluli (Bursary Applications & Enquiries: The Applications Officer) / Mr Sibusiso Lukhele (Bursary Administration & Support)
Tel: 011 403 1632