Tomorrow Trust Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
Tomorrow Trust Bursary South Africa | See Details On Tomorrow Trust Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024 Below;
ABOUT THE COMPANY – TOMORROW TRUST
The Tomorrow Trust is a South African non-profit organization, whose mission is to support orphaned and vulnerable children. The Trust aims to help needy students, through education and life skills and thereby empowering them to reach their full potential and become proactive members of society.
The Trust’s programmes include the Holiday and Saturday School Programme for junior (Grade 1 to 7) and senior (Grade 8 to 12) students, the Tertiary Programme which provides bursaries for various degrees studies at various institutions, and the Shift Programme which aims to equip students with current skills needed in the workplace, the “I am little wings” Programme which addresses the education and psycho-social gaps in youth from orphaned and vulnerable households, the Stepping Stones Career Programme which aims to assist students with identifying and choosing a career path and lastly, the Alumni Programme which brings together all former Tomorrow Trust beneficiaries.
ABOUT THE TOMORROW TRUST BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED, COVERAGE VALUE | OTHER BENEFITS
The Tomorrow Trust is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded for ALL fields of study at Undergraduate and Honours Degree levels, at these institutions: the University of Johannesburg, University of the Witwatersrand, University of Pretoria, Rhodes University, University of Cape Town and Stellenbosch University.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Tomorrow Trust Bursary.
MORE ABOUT THE TOMORROW TRUST BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED, OTHER BENEFITS | SELECTION
Bursary recipients will receive the following benefits:
- The full or partial bursary, that will cover these expenses: tuition fees, textbooks, accommodation, food and transport
- Psycho-social support and academic support with in-house Psychologists
- Workshops each month, for the development of essential skills that are imperative for personal and professional growth
- Networking opportunities
- Vacation work
- Work readiness experiences
- Volunteering opportunities with Grades R to Matric at Tomorrow Trust
- Belonging to a diverse community with many opportunities to learn, grow and explore
- Lifetime Alumni membership after graduation
All applicants will receive an email to confirm their application was received. Applicants will be informed if they have been unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview before the final selection is made.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TOMORROW TRUST BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 25 years old
- You must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time towards an Undergraduate Degree or Honours Degree, in 2022 (Masters and PhD studies will NOT be funded)
- Graduates must have completed their undergraduate degree between January 2020 and December 2022
- You must be studying or intend on studying at one of the following universities: the University of Johannesburg, University of the Witwatersrand, University of Pretoria, Rhodes University, University of Cape Town or Stellenbosch University
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE TOMORROW TRUST BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at Tomorrow Trust Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final report and Matric June report, if currently in Matric (with school stamp)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- The latest official transcript, if currently studying (on university letterhead)
- Motivational Letter, including the following: why you chose your field of study and your plans for your qualification after graduation
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ proof of SASSA grant or pension if applicable/ death certificates or affidavit if deceased) (to be combined into 1 single pdf document)
- Students under 18: a completed and signed consent form (.docx) by a parent or guardian – to comply with POPI regulations
- Students under 18: parent or guardian ID document (certified copy)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE TOMORROW TRUST BURSARY
31 October 2022 (at 17:00).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Tomorrow Trust directly:
Tel: 011 447 7707
WhatsApp: 066 115 3891
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.