South African Bursaries Closing June 2023 – 2024
What is Bursary
A Bursary is A grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at university or college.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
List Of South African Bursaries Closing June 2020:
- Pyrotec Bursary (12 June)
- SAMSA (South African Maritime Safety Authority) Bursary (15 June)
- Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa (PAMSA) Bursary (22 June)
- Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Bursary (26 June)
- Shoprite Bursaries (30 June)
- Sanlam Bursary (30 June)
- WBHO Bursary (30 June)
- Old Mutual Actuarial Bursary (30 June)
- Old Mutual Accounting Bursary (30 June)
- Vodacom Bursary (30 June)
- WK Construction Bursary (30 June)
- IFA (Independent Field Advertiser) Bursary (30 June)
- ….. more bursaries coming soon
………..Bursaries Closing June 2020 coming soon. Kindly check back for updates
See Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round
See Also: South African Bursaries January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December