South African Bursaries Closing May 2023 – 2024
What is Bursary
A Bursary is A grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at university or college.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
- Air Products South Africa (Pty) Limited Bursary (2 May)
- Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa (PAMSA) Bursary (8 May)
- SAMSTIP Teacher Internship Bursary (15 May)
- Allan Gray Orbis Fellowship Bursary (29 May)
- African Scholars Fund Bursary (31 May)
- ……………Bursaries Closing May 2020 coming soon. Keep checking back for updates.