South African Bursaries Closing April 2022 – 2023
What is Bursary
A Bursary is A grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at university or college.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
List Of South African Bursaries Closing April 2020:
- Pharmaceutical Society of South Africa/ FPE Bursaries (14 April)
- Mandela Rhodes Foundation Scholarship (16 April)
- Sasol Bursary (30 April)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Bursary (30 April)
- Cape Gate Isaac Joffe Fellowship Bursary (30 April)
- IFA (Independent Field Advertiser) Bursary (30 April)
- ..Bursaries Closing April 2020 coming soon. Keep checking for updates.