Air Products South Africa (Pty) Limited Bursary 2020 – 2021
ABOUT THE COMPANY – AIR PRODUCTS SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LIMITED
Air Products South Africa (Pty) Limited, founded in 1969, is a manufacturer, supplier and distributor of various types of gases within the Southern Africa, including industrial gases; atmospheric gases; speciality gases; performance materials; equipment and services.
The company services a wide range of industries, including but not limited to: construction; energy; agriculture; mining; transportation; healthcare; food and beverage; pharmaceuticals and more.
Air Products’corporate vision is to be the industry leader in industrial gases and related products in the markets which they serve.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & SELECTION
- Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Finance (BCom)
- Education (Bachelors degree)
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted – if you have not received any feedback within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Studying towards a degree qualification within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying at a recognised and accredited university within South Africa
- Achieved a minimum average of 65% in the 2019 academic year of study
- Have a combined household income of NO more than R450 000 per year (before statutory deductions)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Students who meet the minimum eligibility criteria can apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate OR latest tertiary academic transcripts (certified copy)
- Proof of registration at university (on university letterhead)
- Full statement or bill of costs for tuition fees from university (on university letterhead)
- Proof of textbooks costs
- Proof of residence costs if applicable
- Brief motivational letter
- An affidavit confirming that total combined household income
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to email@example.com
(Insert the words “Air Products Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
2 May 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)