Ninety-One Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – NINETY ONE SA (PTY) LTD
Ninety-One Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024 | Ninety-One SA (Pty) Ltd, previously known as Investec Asset Management, is an authorised financial services provider. Investec Asset Management was formed in 1991, with the name change taking place in 2020. The asset management business has offices in Cape Town, South Africa (where it is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE)) and in London, United Kingdom (where it is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE)).
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED | COVERAGE VALUE
Ninety-One is inviting students to apply for their Changeblazer bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.. Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Education (Mathematics and Science)
- Financial Services (Business and Finance)
- Healthcare (excluding: Dentistry, Medicine and Veterinary Science)
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Ninety One Bursary.
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: full tuition fees, study materials, accommodation and meals.
The bursary programme is administered by CareerWise, which is responsible for accepting, scanning and shortlisting candidates. Shortlisted students must attend a panel interview assessment and thereafter final selection will be made.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NINETY-ONE BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under 21 years old in 2022
- You must be currently in Matric
- You must intend on studying full time, towards a qualification in one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be entering your first year of university in 2022
- You must intend on studying at a recognised university in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70% or Level 6 in English and Mathematics or Sciences in Grade 11
- You must have proven financial need (with a family income of less than R600 000 per year) (special circumstances will be assessed if applicable)
- You must satisfy the minimum entry requirements for your chosen field of study
- You must have an excellent academic record
- You must have strong leadership qualities
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NINETY ONE BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at; Ninety One Bursary Application 2022
Use the following as the promo code/ reference: “NINETY-ONE”
You may be required to submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results (certified copy)
- Matric’s latest results/ Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of application or registration at university for 2022 (on institutes letterhead)
- Proof of parents or guardians’ household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ SASSA or pension slip if applicable)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE NINETY-ONE BURSARY
31 July 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact CareerWise directly:
Tel: 086 100 7787 / 011 258 4464
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.