N3TC Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – N3TC
N3TC Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024; The N3 Toll Concession (RF) Proprietary Limited (N3TC) has a concession contract with the South African National Roads Agency (SOC) Limited (SANRAL), which states that it must manage a 415 km section of the N3 transport corridor, known as the N3 Toll Route.
N3TC is responsible for designing, constructing, financing, operating and maintaining the section of N3 Route – from November 1999, when the contract began until it ends in 2029. The N3 Toll Route concession agreement is one of the countries most successful public-private sector partnerships.
The N3 Toll Route begins in the KwaZulu-Natal province, at the Cedara interchange, and ends in the Gauteng province, at the Heidelberg South interchange.
ABOUT THE N3TC BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
N3TC is inviting students from specific municipalities in Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Free State and KwaZulu-Natal provinces (the N3 Toll Route corridor) to apply for their community bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate studies within these fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mathematics and Science Teaching
MORE ABOUT THE N3TC BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE, OBLIGATIONS | SELECTION
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the N3TC Bursary.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE N3TC BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be from one of these municipal areas, along the N3 Toll Route corridor:
- Free State: Mafube, Maluti-a-Phofung, Phumelela
- Gauteng: Lesedi
- KwaZulu-Natal: Alfred Duma, Inkosi Langalibalele, Mpofana, Okhahlamba, uMngeni
- Mpumalanga: Dipaleseng
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards an undergraduate Degree qualification, in one of the fields listed above
- You must be entering your 3rd or 4th year of study or Honours level in 2022
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have proven financial need
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE N3TC BURSARY
Application forms must be requested from Ms Thule Jiyane, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “N3TC Bursary Application Form Required” in the email subject line).
You may be requested to submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation – please note that the final list of required documents will be sent along with the application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest academic results transcript (certified copy)
- Proof of residence
- Parents or guardians proof of household income
CLOSING DATE FOR THE N3TC BURSARY
8 February 2022 (at 17:00).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the N3TC directly:
Contact person: Ms Thule Jiyane
Tel: 031 536 2421
Cellphone: 073 686 5622
Please only make contact during office hours (Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00).
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.