MultiChoice Bursary South Africa 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – MULTICHOICE
MultiChoice Bursary South Africa 2024 | MultiChoice, established in 1993, is a South African company which operates the DStv Satellite Television service across Sub-Saharan Africa. The company includes 5 services: M-NET, a satellite television subscription service; Showmax, an online video-on-demand subscription service; GOtv, a Digital terrestrial television platform; Supersport, a collection of sports channels on the DStv network and Irdeto, a digital platform security company.
In 2018 Multichoice Africa launched the Multichoice Talent Factory academies to allow 60 students from 13 countries to take part in the year-long academic and practical immersion programme.
ABOUT THE MULTICHOICE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
MultiChoice is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2024 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded to more than 200 students, to a total value of R32 million. Bursaries will be awarded for STEM-related degree studies, within the following fields (at undergraduate and postgraduate level):
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Data & Information Science
- Digital Media Technologies
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Information Engineering
- Information Technology (AI & Robotics)
MORE ABOUT THE MULTICHOICE BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED & SELECTION
The bursary will provide coverage for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, accommodation and a yearly living allowance.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the MultiChoice Bursary.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MULTICHOICE BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be currently in Matric (in 2023) or have completed Matric, at a quantile 1 to quantile 3 school
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time, towards a degree qualification within one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or registered to study at a recognized institute of higher learning in South Africa
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE MULTICHOICE BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at: MultiChoice Bursary Application 2024
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the MultiChoice bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate/ statement of results (certified copy)
- Most recent results, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof acceptance or preliminary acceptance from an accredited tertiary institution (on letterhead)
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of sassa grant or pension if applicable)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE MULTICHOICE BURSARY
27 January 2024.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Student Village (the administrators for this bursary) directly:
Tel: 011 885 3918
Please do NOT contact Kouga Wind Farm if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here