Morton and Partners Bursary South Africa 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – MORTON AND PARTNERS
Morton and Partners Bursary South Africa 2024 | Morton and Partners was first established about 70 years ago – today it is one of the largest providers of radiology imaging services within the Western Cape, with 16 locations across the Cape Peninsula and a new branch established in Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal.
The company is one of the top providers of a wide spectrum of modern diagnostic imaging services within the radiology landscape and aims to provide its clientele with an environment that is both caring and comfortable. Morton and Partners’ imagining services range from open and high field MRI to CT, PET/CT, bone density, digital mammography, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, as well as digital X-rays. The philosophy of Morton and Partners is rooted deep in the company’s values – it aims to provide service that is compassionate, courteous, and efficient all whilst using high-tech technology in its diagnostic radiology services.
ABOUT THE MORTON AND PARTNERS BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Morton and Partners is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2024 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for Radiography and Ultrasound studies at CPUT (Cape Peninsula University of Technology).
The company aims to fund students who wish to pursue a career in Radiography or Sonography.
MORE ABOUT THE MORTON AND PARTNERS BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED
The bursary fund will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, uniforms, and prescribed textbooks.
All decisions regarding the recipient of the award will be made by the Morton and Partners’ committee.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Morton and Partners Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MORTON AND PARTNERS BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen or permanent resident in South Africa
- You must reside within Cape Town, Western Cape
- You must be currently in Matric (in 2023) or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a Radiography or Ultrasound qualification in 2024
- You must be studying or have been accepted, provisionally accepted are on the waiting list to be accepted at CPUT
- You must intend on pursuing a career in Radiography or Sonography
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must be available for an interview, if shortlisted
- You must be able to travel to and from Morton and Partners’ various branches throughout the Western Cape (West Coast, CBD, Southern Suburbs) and Richards Bay
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE MORTON AND PARTNERS BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at: Morton and Partners Bursary Application 2024
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the Morton and Partners bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID Document (certified copy)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter to support your application (read our tips on how to write a motivational letter for your bursary application)
- Matric certificate/ latest results if not yet available (certified copy)
- Full academic record and most recent academic results, if currently studying (certified copy)
- CPUT acceptance letter for 2024 studies (1st year students only)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE MORTON AND PARTNERS BURSARY
31 December 2023.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Morton and Partners directly:
Tel: 021 425 3100
Whatsapp: 067 633 6516
Please do NOT contact Kouga Wind Farm if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here