HP Inc Bursary South Africa 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – HP INC
HP Inc Bursary South Africa | HP Inc. is an information technology company known for its personal computers (PCs), printers and related supplies, as well as 3D printing solutions.
HP Inc. was formed in 2015 and was renamed from the personal computer and printer divisions of the original Hewlett-Packard Company.
ABOUT THE HP INC BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
HP Inc is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2024 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for Undergraduate degree studies in these fields:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
HP Inc is committed to investing in the future of South Africa, by providing tertiary students with funding in fields that are lacking within the South African economy.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the HP Inc Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE HP INC BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited public tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in your most recent exams
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE HP INC BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at: HP Inc Bursary Application 2024
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the HP Inc bursary.
Applicants must read the Study Trust Bursary Applications Page before applying.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Clear photograph (head and shoulders)
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate
- Full academic record and latest available results (June 2023 examination results or progress report)
- Proof of parents or guardians household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ affidavit stating annual income if self-employed/ most recent audited financial statement or 3 months’ most recent bank statements if they own a business/ SASSA letter stating the grants received if applicable)
- Parents death certificates if deceased
- Letter from the court stating child support amounts if parents are divorced or affidavit from the parent stating the child support amount received if parents are separated
CLOSING DATE FOR THE HP INC BURSARY
30 September 2023.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to these bursary programmes, please contact StudyTrust (the administrators for this bursary) directly:
Tel: 011 403 1632
Please do NOT contact Canon Collins if this scholarship has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.