Gauteng Department of e-Government Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF E-GOVERNMENT
Gauteng Department of e-Government Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023; The Gauteng Department of e-Government is responsible for rolling out network infrastructure that will connect government facilities, improve service delivery, modernise the public service and stimulate the province’s knowledge-based economy, within the Gauteng City-Region (GCR).
ABOUT THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF E-GOVERNMENT BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Gauteng Department of e-Government is inviting students residing within the Gauteng province, to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2022 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded to 10 students, for studies within these fields:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Graphic Design
- Informatics and Information Systems
- Information Technology (IT)
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Multimedia and Interactive Media
- Software Engineering
- Software Development
MORE ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT OF GAUTENG E-GOVERNMENT BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE & SELECTION
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, prescribed books and/or study materials.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Gauteng Department of e-Government Bursary.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 3 months of the application closing date – if you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF E-GOVERNMENT BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside within Gauteng province
- You must be between 18 and 35 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification within one of the fields listed above
- You must be registered to study at a SAQA accredited tertiary education institution within South Africa
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF E-GOVERNMENT BURSARY
Download and complete the Gauteng Department of e-Government Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Last year’s academic results, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Proof of admission into your study programme
- Latest date of registration
- Breakdown of costs for registration, tuition and examination fees
- Proof of residence
- Parents or guardians proof of household income
- A motivational letter stating why you are enrolling for your selected qualification (signed by yourself and parent or guardian)
- Testimonial from your parents or guardians
Applications must be delivered to:
Gauteng Department: e-Government
75 Fox Street
(Attention: Acting Director Human Resource Management)
Successful candidates will also be required to:
- Sign a contractual agreement and a debt recovery commitment
- Provide an invoice
- Provide proof of registration
- Provide a quote for prescribed study material
CLOSING DATE FOR THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF E-GOVERNMENT BURSARY
4 February 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Gauteng Department of e-Government directly:
Contact people: Nompumelelo Zuma / Fezisa Mfo
Tel: 011 689 6069 / 011 689 6054
Email: Nompumelelo.Zuma@gauteng.gov.za / Fezisa.firstname.lastname@example.org
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.