ExploreAI Academy Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – EXPLOREAI ACADEMY
ExploreAI Academy Bursary South Africa | ExploreAI is a global data and Artificial Inelegance (AI) company aimed at transforming the lives of many young, talented Africans. The company introduced ExploreAI Academy to further pursue its vision. The Academy equips candidates with modern skills that aid them in gaining knowledge and establishing a solid foundation for a successful career. ExploreAI Academy takes an agile and project-based approach to teaching data science and data engineering. This allows candidates to be well-prepared for jobs and have the skills needed to solve real-world problems.
ABOUT THE EXPLOREAI ACADEMY BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
ExploreAI Academy is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded for Data Science or Data Engineering studies (full-time or part-time), at ExploreAI Academy.
Data Science applicants:
Read about the Data Science course at ExploreAI Academy here.
ExploreAI Academy hopes to allow them to become experts in data visualization, machine learning, and Python programming. Key areas of focus of the programme include; Python, Data Visualization, Jupyter Notebooks, Power BI, MySQL, and supervised and unsupervised learning. Career avenues include; Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Machine Learning Engineer, and BI Developer.
Data Engineering applicants:
Read about the Data Engineering course at ExploreAI Academy here.
ExploreAI Academy hopes to allow them to become experts in SQL and Database technology, Python Programming, as well as the fundamentals of big data. Key areas of focus of the programme include; Jupyter Notebooks, Python, AWS, MySQL, data pipelines, Apache Spark, and data lakes. Career avenues include; Data Engineer, Database Administrator, Backend Engineer, and Data Scientist.
MORE ABOUT THE EXPLOREAI ACADEMY BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED
Bursaries will be awarded to 3 students, valued at up to R70 000, which will cover tuition fees.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the ExploreAI Academy Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE EXPLOREAI ACADEMY BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry
- You must be interested in studying towards a Data Science or Data Engineering qualification at ExploreAI Academy
- You must be able to study remotely – you must have access to a computer, a stable internet connection and a quiet workspace
- You must be able to commit to full-time (50 hours per week) or part-time (15 hours per week) studies
- You must NOT be an employee/ related to an employee/ be affiliated in any way to Explore AI
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE EXPLOREAI ACADEMY BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at; ExploreAI Academy Bursary Application 2022
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the ExploreAI Academy bursary.
NOTES ABOUT THE EXPLOREAI ACADEMY BURSARY
- The bursary programme is subject to all provincial, local, and national laws. Failure to abide by this will result in the award being withdrawn.
- Application forms that are not complete/ do not adhere to the rules and regulations will be rejected and disqualified.
- Candidates may only apply for the bursary opportunity once.
- Candidates may NOT enter multiple times by using different email addresses and contact details.
- Successful candidates will be selected based on the number of entries.
- The value of the award may differ.
- Successful candidates will be notified via email within 5 days of being selected.
- Should successful candidates be unreachable/ ineligible/ unable to claim the award within 6 days of being notified/ fail to return the completed declaration in time, the award will be retracted.
- Candidates who receive the ExploreAI Academy bursary will be required to return a completed and executed declaration form. This must be submitted as soon as they receive news that they have won the award.
- Candidates must also consent to ExploreAI Academy using their name, likeness, and entry for advertising purposes.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE EXPLOREAI ACADEMY BURSARY
9 January 2023 (at 23:59).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact ExploreAI Academy directly:
or fill in the form on the ExploreAI Academy contact page
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.