Excel at Uni Bursary South Africa
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – EXCEL AT UNI
Excel at Uni Bursary South Africa | Excel@Uni is a student support and bursary management service that provides bespoke services to their clients and their bursary recipients. They are committed to assisting deserving students, by enabling them to gain financial support needed for their education.
ABOUT THE EXCEL AT UNI BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Excel at Uni is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in ANY field, towards a SAQA-registered tertiary qualification (Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree, Masters).
MORE ABOUT THE EXCEL AT UNI BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE
Excel@Uni bursaries will provide the following cover and benefits:
- full bursary funding (tuition fees, textbooks, accommodation, food, and other approved necessities)
- on-going psycho-social support
- mentorship for developing essential skills for personal and professional growth
Applicants will receive feedback on the outcome of their application. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE EXCEL AT UNI BURSARY
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Excel at Uni Bursary.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under 35 years of age
- You must be studying full-time towards an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification
- You must be studying towards your current qualification level for the first time (you must NOT be repeating a degree, honors, etc.)
- You must be studying at a tertiary institution registered with DHET and SAQA (public or private/ community colleges and TVETS)
- You must be in need of funding for the 2023 academic year
- You must NOT be receiving any other bursary funding for the 2023 academic year (full or partial)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE EXCEL AT UNI BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at: Excel at Uni Bursary Application 2023
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the Excel at Uni bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full official tertiary academic record to date (on institution letterhead)
- Proof of tertiary registration for the current academic year (on institution letterhead)
- Parents or guardians’ proof of household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ proof of pension or sassa grant if applicable) (combined into 1 document)
- Students under 18 years old: a signed and completed consent form by parent/legal guardian and a certified copy of the parent/legal guardian ID document
CLOSING DATE FOR THE EXCEL AT UNI BURSARY
1 September 2023 (at 12:00).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact Excel at Uni directly:
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 079 013 5203
Or use the chat support function on the online application.
Please do NOT contact Excel at Uni if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.