DVD Quality Mining Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – DVD QUALITY MINING
DVD Quality Mining Bursary South Africa | DVD Quality Mining Boskop Mine is an opencast mine, located near Kathu and Postmasburg, in the Northern Cape province of South Africa. The mine was established in 2005, however, mining only commenced in 2017 – the main Commodity being Manganese ore.
The mining processes include ore extraction from rocky outcrops with a hydraulic excavator.
ABOUT THE DVD QUALITY MINING BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
DVD Quality Mining is inviting students from labour-sending areas in the Northern Cape, to apply for bursary funding for the 2022 academic year.
- Environmental Resources Management
- Office Administrator
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the DVD Quality Mining Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DVD QUALITY MINING BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between 18 and 35 years old
- You must reside within the Northern Cape province, within one of these labour sending areas: Deben, Kathu, Olifantshoek and Postmasburg
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time, towards a qualification within one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or registered to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- First consideration will be given to DVD Quality Mining employees and their immediate family members, however, non-employes and non-family members may also apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE DVD QUALITY MINING BURSARY
Download and complete the relevant DVD Quality Mining Bursary Application Form 2022
Application forms can also be collected at from DVD Quality Mining, DVD Business Complex; Corner of Steel Street, Kuruman, 8460 (at the Security Gate).
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Most recent academic results (certified copy)
- Proof of registration or admission at a tertiary institution (certified copy)
- Motivational letter to support your application
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Insert the following bursary reference in your email subject line:
- Environmental Resources Management: “Environmental Management Bursary 2022”
- Office Administrator
Note: Applications that are hand-delivered will NOT be accepted.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE DVD QUALITY MINING BURSARY
13 June 2022 (at 13:00)
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact DVD Quality Mining directly:
Contact person: Gladys Madini
Tel: 053 010 1032
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.