Coronation Fund Managers Exceptional Student Bursary South Africa 2020 – 2021
ABOUT THE COMPANY – CORONATION
Coronation Fund Managers was established in Cape Town, South Africa in 1993. When the company was started, there was a total of 15 staff members and no assets under management – today there is an excess of R588 billion under management.
The company is a third-party fund management company, with offices across South Africa, Namibia, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
The Coronation Fund Managers Exceptional Student Bursary is intended to help students who wish to follow a career path within the Commerce sector. Students must have a strong academic record and be willing to put in all their effort.
All applicants will receive an email confirming that their application has been received. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric or currently in Matric (preference will be given to current Matric students)
- Studying or intend on studying towards a Commerce degree qualification
- Studying or enrolled to study at a public university in South Africa
- Excellent academic record
- Strong leadership potential
- Well rounded student
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: https://bursariesatexcelatuni.com
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of monthly family income (latest payslips/ bank statements/ signed affidavit)
- Grade 11 final report and Matric results to date (if currently in Matric) (certified copies)
- Proof of provisional university acceptance (if applicable)
- Matric certuificate (if at tertiary level) (certified copy)
- Latest official academic transcript (if at tertiary level)
- Statement explaining why you chose your field of study and what you intend on doing with your qualification once you have graduated (maximum 1 page)
- Letter of recommendation from someone who can attest to your academic performance and personal character (include the persons contact details) (this person must not be related to you)
30 September 2019.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)