Cisco Charitable Foundation Trust Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – CISCO CHARITABLE FOUNDATION TRUST
Cisco Charitable Foundation Trust Bursary South Africa | The Cisco Foundation was established in 1997, and together with Cisco, they partner with nonprofits, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and community-based organizations to carry out numerous Corporate Social Responsibility programs.
The Cisco Charitable Foundation Trust South Africa established a bursary programme in 2021, with the aim of furthering IT education opportunities for South African students.
ABOUT THE CISCO CHARITABLE FOUNDATION TRUST BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Cisco Charitable Foundation Trust South Africa is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering
Zabusaries is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Cisco Charitable Foundation Trust Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CISCO CHARITABLE FOUNDATION TRUST BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be entering your second, third or fourth year of study in 2022 (the fourth year includes students in B Tech [NQF level 7] and Honours programmes [NQF level 8])
- You must be accepted or registered to study at a private or public institution that is registered with the Department of Education in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have proven financial need
- Preference will be given to equity candidates
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CISCO CHARITABLE FOUNDATION TRUST BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at; Cisco Charitable Foundation Trust Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ transcripts (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips or letter from employer if employed, latest financial statements if self-employed, affidavit if unemployed) (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians’ death certificates, if deceased (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians divorce certificate, if divorced (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians sworn statement, if separated (certified copy)
- Signed consent form (.docx)
- Profile picture
- Proof of address (certified copy)
- Essay (answering the following: description of your personal background and family circumstances, description of all your achievements and leadership positions, your personal strengths and weaknesses, how your chosen study programme relates to your talents; interests and envisaged career, your personal statement to headline your application profile)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE CISCO CHARITABLE FOUNDATION TRUST BURSARY
30 September 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact StudyTrust (the administrators for this bursary) directly:
Tel: 011 403 1632
Mobile: 087 511 3373
Contact page: https://studytrust.org.za/contact-us/
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
CONSTRUCTION | BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES
UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA | UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or SMS If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications 2023 – 2024
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered
Click Here Details On NSFAS, National Student Financial Aid Scheme
Read Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round
Read Also: South African Bursaries January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December