Capitec Bank Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – CAPITEC
Capitec Bank, established in 2001, is currently South Africa’s second-biggest retail bank, with more than 10 million customers and over 13 000 employees across its various branches.
Founded by Michiel Le Roux, Riaan Stassen and Jannie Mouton, the bank prides itself on offering low costs to its customers, allowing freedom for clients to pay per transaction and offering the highest interest rate on deposits.
While the bank serves individuals and businesses, it does not provide business banking for companies, close corporations, partnerships or trusts. The bank’s products include Commercial Banking, Investments, Investment Banking, Savings, Loans, Debit Cards and Credit Cards.
ABOUT THE CAPITEC BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Capitec is inviting students to apply for their external bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Actuarial Science
- Behavioural Science / Behavioural Economics
- Business Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Design (Graphic, User Experience, Web)
- Engineering (Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics)
- Human Resource (Human Resource Management, Psychology, Psychometry, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Anthropology, Behavioural Psychology)
- Information Technology (Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software Development, Systems Development)
- Operational Research
- Project Management
- Risk Management
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Capitec Bursary.
MORE ABOUT THE CAPITEC BURSARY PROGRAMME – BENEFITS
Bursary recipients will receive the following benefits:
- Academic financial assistance
- Job shadowing and insights into the Capitec way of work
- Academic support and mentorship
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme for career and financial guidance
- Permanent Employment after graduation
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CAPITEC BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying for the bursary (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above, in 2022
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must be willing to relocate to Stellenbosch (Western Cape) or Sandton/ Johannesburg (Gauteng) after graduation
- You must have a clear credit record
- You must NOT have a criminal record
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CAPITEC BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at; Capitec Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest academic results, if currently studying (certified copy)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE CAPITEC BURSARY
10 July 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Capitec directly:
Contact page: https://www.capitecbank.co.za/contact-us/get-in-touch
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
CONSTRUCTION | BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES
UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA | UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or SMS If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications 2023 – 2024
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered
Click Here Details On NSFAS, National Student Financial Aid Scheme
See Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round
See Also: South African Bursaries January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December