Analytical Chemistry & General Chemistry Bursaries 2020 – 2021
ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY & GENERAL CHEMISTRY BURSARIES FOR 2020 & 2021
Chemists search for and make use of new knowledge about chemicals to develop drugs, cosmetics and synthetic fibers. Chemists specialise in the following areas: organic and inorganic chemistry, physical and theoretical chemistry, analytical, medical, materials and macromolecular chemistry.
Analytical chemists work in laboratories with a team of other scientists, to study chemical compounds and their makeup.
The average annual salary for a Chemist is R250 000 and R165 000 for an Analytical Chemist.
- AECI Limited Bursary
- Anglo American Platinum Bursary
- Armscor Bursary
- Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality Bursary
- Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary
- Canyon Coal Bursary
- CHIETA Bursary
- Department of Environmental Affairs Bursary
- FoodBev SETA Bursary
- Impala Platinum/ Implats Bursary
- ISFAP Bursary
- Omnia Bursary
- Rand Water Bursary
- Rio Tinto/ Richards Bay Minerals (RBM) Bursary
- SARS Bursary
- Standard Bank CSI Bursary
- Upstream Training Trust Bursary
Read Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round