Omnia Bursary South Africa 2019 – 2020
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
Omnia was established in 1953 as a small family business with a capital amount of 53 Euros – today the companies market capitalisation is over R12 billion.
Omnia Holdings Limited offers specialised solutions and services for various industries, including the chemicals, mining and agricultural industries.
The company has operations throughout Africa (including: South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zambia, Angola, Zimbabwe, Senegal, Kenya, Lesotho, Sierra Leone, Burkina Faso, Mauritius, Mozambique, Mauritania, Tanzania, Guinea, Mali and the DRC), as well as in New Zealand, Australia, Brazil, Indonesia and China.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering (B Eng)
- Computer Engineering (Software Development) (B Eng)
- Chemical Engineering (B Sc)
- Chemistry (B Sc)
- Agricultural Science (B Sc)
Bursary recipients will also be able to learn about Nutriology via the Omnia vacation work programme.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Currently in Matric or have completed Matric,
- Studying (or intend on studying) towards degree in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- Good academic record,
- Computer literate,
- Good analytical skills,
- High attention to detail,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Thorough language skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: http://omnia.bursary.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/Browse/
Follow these steps when applying:
1) Select the “Bursaries” tab,
2) Then select the bursary you wish to apply, via the “View Details” tab,
3) Select the “Apply” button at the bottom right hand side of the page,
4) You will then be required to register an account before you can login and apply.
30 September 2017.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 011 709 8888
Fax: 011 706 4022