WPN Bursary South Africa 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – WPN
WPN Bursary South Africa 2024 | The Women’s Property Network (WPN) was established in 2000, with the main goal of providing a platform for women in the commercial property industry to build valuable connections, as well as develop and enhance their careers and recognize and celebrate the success of women in the industry.
The network has more than 400 members across South Africa, with regional chapters in Gauteng, the Western Cape and KwaZulu-Natal.
WPN, through their Educational Trust, provide bursary funding to previously disadvantaged female students who are pursuing studies within the Property industry. WPN has awarded over 90 bursaries to female students, since 2008. The WPN Educational Trust is administered by the Founder and CEO of Motseng Investment Holdings (Ipeleng Mkhari), the Director of Smith Tabata Buchanan (Refqah Fataar Ho-Yee) and the CEO of Attacq (Jackie van Niekerk).
ABOUT THE WPN BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
WPN is inviting students to apply for their Bursary Programme, for 2024 academic year funding.
Bursaries will be awarded to female students, for Degree or Diploma studies, towards a Built Environment or Property-related field.
MORE ABOUT THE WPN BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED
The bursary will provide cover for tuition fees only. Study materials may also be covered if a valid quotation and list of books from the institution / official bookshop are submitted.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the WPN Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE WPN BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be female
- You must be studying full-time towards an undergraduate degree or diploma, within the Built Environment or Property-related sector
- You must be entering your 2nd or higher year of study in 2024
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited public tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved and maintained a minimum overall average of 65% in the previous year of study
- You must have proven financial need and be from a previously disadvantaged background
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE WPN BURSARY
Students who meet all of the above criteria must fill in the WPN Bursary Application Form 2024
WPN will then contact students who qualify, to request their further information and their supporting documents.
Applicants may be required to submit copies of the following supporting documentation (the list of supporting documents required will be communicated by WPN – this list is only a guideline):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ transcripts, including most recent results (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of registration for 2024 (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ proof of social grant or pension if applicable)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE WPN BURSARY
12 January 2024.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Women’s Property Network directly:
Tel: 031 764 4645
Please do NOT contact Kouga Wind Farm if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here