WOA Fuels And Oils Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – WOA FUELS & OILS
WOA Fuels And Oils Bursary South Africa | WOA Fuels & Oils are wholesalers of petroleum, specialising in the supply and delivery of petroleum and petroleum related products nationally and internationally.
Women in Fuels & Oils is part of the Women of Africa Group – a Black Empowered organization with a 100% women shareholding. The WOA Group also offers the following services: Women in Logistics, Women In Logistics Car Carrier, WOA Construction, WOA Insurance Brokers, WOA Pharmaceuticals and Women in Engineering.
ABOUT THE W.O.A FUELS & OILS BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
WOA Fuels & Oils is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme. The bursary will provide financial and non-financial support to help make students ambition happen and to achieve their goal of studying at a Tertiary institution (Offsite or Onsite).
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- SHERQ (Safety, Health, Environment, Risk, Quality)
- Supply Chain
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the WOA Fuels & Oils Bursary.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a bursary agreement with the company. WOA Fuels & Oils reserves the right to change these T&C’s of the bursary programme without prior notice and reserves the right to the selection process and approval. If changes are made, the revised T&C’s will be posted on the companies website.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE WOA FUELS & OILS BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for English in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 50% for all other subjects in Matric
- You must be registered to study within one of the fields listed above
- You must be registered to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must be in financial need
- You must be from a rural area and previously disadvantaged background
- Students living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE WOA FUELS & OILS BURSARY
Students who meet the eligibility criteria, can apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardians ID documents (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed or an informal trader, proof of pension or grant if applicable)
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “WOA Fuels & Oils Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE WOA FUELS & OILS BURSARY
30 June 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE NORTHAM BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact WOA Fuels & Oils directly:
Tel: 031 563 0502
Contact page: http://woaonline.com/contact/contact/
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.