Tastic Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – TASTIC
Tastic Bursary South Africa | Tastic is a much-loved rice brand that has been providing South African consumers with a range of Parboiled Rice products, since 1961.
Owned by Tiger Brands, Tastic product ranges include: the Everyday range (made up of long grain rices that are suitable for everyday meals), the Rices of the World range (which are sourced internationally and imported to create traditional dishes), the Tastic Natures’s range (which include brown and wild rices, that are full of nourishing vitamins, essential fibre and bran) and the Tastic Flavoured Rice range (a combination of the top quality parboiled rice blended with a spices and herbs).
ABOUT THE TASTIC BURSARY PROGRAMME
Tastic is inviting students to apply for the Tastic Legacy Fund Bursary Competition.
Tastic will select 40 students, who will each receive R25 000 towards their tuition fees, for studies at any accredited university or college in South Africa.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Tastic Bursary.
MORE ABOUT THE TASTIC BURSARY PROGRAMME – SELECTION
- Winners will be selected at random and will be contacted telephonically within 1 week of each draw during the promotional period.
- If winners cannot be contacted, the promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
- By entering this bursary competition, winners accept that they will be required to participate further publicity campaigns or have their names and likeliness used for promotional purposes in line with the promoters business (which may include posting on various social media websites).
- Winners may be required to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity before receiving their award.
- Winners will be required to provide their personal information (including full name, ID number or passport number, phone number, email address, proof of enrolment at a university or college) and sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TASTIC BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen or a permanent resident in South Africa
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be a natural person (not a juristic person)
- You must be a student, registered with an accredited university or college in South Africa
- You must NOT be a director, employee, agent or consultant of the Tiger Brands Group of Companies or a spouse, life partner, immediate family member, business partner or supplier of goods and services in connection within this competition
- You must have read and agreed to all the bursary terms and conditions (.pdf)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE TASTIC BURSARY
Candidates must apply via the Tastic Facebook page or Tastic Instagram page, where they must post a comment stating why they deserve to be awarded the bursary towards their tuition fees.
All applicants must download, read and agree to the Tastic Bursary T|C’s (.pdf) before applying.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE TASTIC BURSARY
20 May 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Tiger Brands directly:
Tel: 0860 121 444
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
CONSTRUCTION | BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES
UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA | UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or SMS If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications 2023 – 2024
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered
NSFAS Bursaries For Students With Disabilities 2023 – 2024
Click Here Details On NSFAS, National Student Financial Aid Scheme
See Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round
See Also: South African Bursaries January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December