South African Bursaries Closing in March 2019
What is Bursary and how does it work?
A Bursary is A grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at university or college.
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
To apply for a bursary , you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as the following: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms where available or details on how to obtain an application form, a list of supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES CLOSING IN MARCH 2019:
- Lonmin Bursary (8 March)
- Allan Gray Orbis Fellowship Bursary (15 March)
- Imam Abdullah Haron Education Trust (IAHET) Bursary (15 March)
- South African Society of Crop Production (SASCP) Bursary (15 March)
- South African Medical Association Bursary (15 March)
- South African Veterinary Foundation Bursary (29 March)
- African Scholars Fund Bursary (31 March)
- Impala Platinum/ Implats Bursary (31 March)
- Leomat Construction Bursary (31 March)
- Exxaro South Africa Bursary, (31 March)
- National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) Bursary (31 March)
- Southern African Music Rights Organization (SAMRO) Bursary (31 March)
- SA Chefs Bryan Montgomery Bursary Fund (31 March)
- SA Chefs Bill Gallagher Study Assistance Bursary Fund (31 March)
Keep Checking for more bursaries as this page will be updated regularly