Moshal Scholarship Program South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – MOSHAL PROGRAM
Moshal Scholarship Program South Africa 2023 – 2024. The Moshal Scholarship Program operates in South Africa and Israel, with the aim of supporting highly-motivated and tenacious students to complete their university education, which will help them better their future and hopefully that of their communities one day.
The Moshal Scholarship Program currently supports approximately 1000 students in South Africa and Israel. The Program has funded approximately 600 students, who have successfully graduated with complex degrees.
ABOUT THE MOSHAL SCHOLARSHIP – FIELDS COVERED
The Moshal Program is inviting students to apply for scholarship funding. Scholarships will be awarded for studies at selected universities, namely: Wits, UP, UCT, Stellenbosch, UKZN, UFS, Rhodes, NMU and UJ.
The scholarship will be awarded for Degree studies within these fields:
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Engineering (selected fields)
- Information Technology
Note: the following fields will NOT be funded: Teaching, Humanities, Nursing.
ABOUT THE MOSHAL SCHOLARSHIP – COVERAGE VALUE
Zabusaries is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Moshal Scholarship Program.
The scholarship will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, textbooks, accommodation and a living allowance.
The scholarship will cover expenses for the duration of the recipient’s university studies.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MOSHAL SCHOLARSHIP
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 70% for English, Mathematics, Physical Science and/or Accounting in Matric
- You must be studying towards a Degree within one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying at one of these universities: the University of the Witwatersrand, University of Pretoria, University of Cape Town, Stellenbosch University, University of KwaZulu-Natal, University of the Free State, Rhodes University, Nelson Mandela University, University of Johannesburg
- You must have a family income of NOT more than R120 000 per annum (before deductions)
- You must be highly motivated and committed to your studies
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE MOSHAL SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at Moshal Scholarship Program Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record (certified copy)
- Proof of study at one of the institutions above
CLOSING DATES FOR THE MOSHAL SCHOLARSHIP
18 March 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDER
For any queries related to this scholarship programme, please contact your tertiary institution directly.
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.