Human Resource Bursaries In South Africa 2021 – 2022
HUMAN RESOURCES BURSARIES FOR 2021 & 2022
As a human resources specialist, you are responsible for the recruitment of new employees, as well as screening, interviews and placement. HR specialists may also handle payroll and benefits, as well as employee relations and training.
HR officers must ensure that their company employs the correct balance of staff with regards to experience and skills and to ensure that training and development opportunities are available to employees to better their performance and therefore achieve company goals.
The average annual salary for an HR consultant is around R233 000, while an HR generalist earns around R236 000 per annum and an HR manager around R318 000 per annum.
- Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary
- FNB Fund Bursary
- Impala Platinum/ Implats Bursary
- Irish Aid Kader Asmal Scholarship
- Lonmin Bursary
- MANCOSA Bursary
- Mercedes-Benz Bursary
- Mpumalanga Provincial Government Bursary
- MTN Bursary
- Nestlés Future Talent Bursary
- PPS Bursary
- Public Investment Corporation (PIC) Bursary
- Services Sector Education and Training Authority (Services SETA) Bursary
- TBWA Bursary
- TOTAL Bursary
- Tourvest Bursary
- W&RSETA Bursary
Read Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round