BET Software Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – BET SOFTWARE
BET Software Bursary South Africa | BET Software was formed in 2010 by a group of highly-skilled software engineers, with the aim of providing world-class online and retail betting solutions, as well as other software solutions and systems for high transactional volumes.
BET wants to make a meaningful impact within local communities – their extensive CSI programme focuses on empowering individuals and communities, by allowing them to access technology through skills development and the provision of ICT equipment.
ABOUT THE BET SOFTWARE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
BET Software is inviting students to apply for the BET Dare to Dream ICT bursary, for the 2023 academic year.
The bursary will be awarded for studies within an ICT-related field, specifically the following fields of study:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Information Technology and Information Systems
- Software Engineering
- System and Network Administration
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the BET Software Bursary.
MORE ABOUT THE BET SOFTWARE BURSARY PROGRAMME – RENEWAL & OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
Bursaries are awarded for 1 academic year at a time, however, students should apply for additional funding each year.
After graduation, bursary recipients will join the BET Graduate Programme, where they will be able to further their skills.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE BET SOFTWARE BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards one of the ICT-related qualifications listed above
- You must be studying or registered to study at a recognised and accredited higher learning institute in South Africa
- You must be achieved a minimum overall average of 65% for the 2022 academic year
- You must be a go-getter and be committed to your studies
- You must have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions
- Students with disabilities may apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BET SOFTWARE BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at; BET Software Bursary Application 2023
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the BET Software bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance from a tertiary institution (stating the full registration, tuition and examination fee, course duration, qualification and academic year)
- 1st-year student: Matric certificate/ final results (certified copy)
- 1st-year student: Detailed quote from Higher Education Institution
- Returning student: Academic transcripts for the last 12 months of study
- Returning student: Statement of account and quote from the institution
- Motivational letter explaining why deserve to be awarded the bursary (read our tips on how to write a motivational letter for your bursary application)
- Medical letter/ doctors’ letter, if disabled
CLOSING DATE FOR THE BET SOFTWARE BURSARY
31 October 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact BET Software directly:
Tel: 087 362 7000
Contact form: https://betsoftware.com/contact-us/
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.