Assmang Khumani Mine Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – ASSMANG KHUMANI MINE
Assmang Khumani Mine Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024; Khumani Mine, situated in the Northern Cape province of South Africa, is a large iron mine with one of the biggest iron ore reserves in the country and globally. Khumani Iron Ore Mine is an open-cast operation, and is Assmang’s main iron ore producer, replacing the older Beeshoek Iron Ore Mine.
The mine was previously known as the Bruce, King and Mokaning (“BKM”) Project, named after the farms where the iron ore resources are located.
ABOUT THE ASSMANG KHUMANI MINE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Assmang Limited Khumani Iron Ore Mine is inviting students from the Northern Cape province to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate studies within these fields:
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
- Electrical | Electronical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
MORE ABOUT THE ASSMANG KHUMANI MINE BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE, OBLIGATIONS | SELECTION
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, textbooks, accommodation, meals, photocopies and a monthly allowance (of an amount to be determined by Assmang Management). The value of the bursary will be reviewed each year and adjusted where necessary.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Assmang Khumani Mine Bursary.
Terms and conditions and contractual obligations will be discussed with selected bursary recipients after selection.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a medical exam to determine medical fitness, as well as satisfy the Company’s Code of Practice and possibly undergo a psychometric assessment. If you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ASSMANG KHUMANI MINE BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be from the Northern Cape province and reside within one of these areas: Boichoko, Deben, Dibeng, Groenwater, Kathu, Kuruman, Newtown, Olifantshoek, Postmasburg, Postdene
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or registered to study full-time, towards an undergraduate qualification in one of the fields listed above, in 2022
- You must be studying or registered to study at a recognised tertiary institute (University or University of Technology) in South Africa
- You must NOT be in receipt of any other bursary funding
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ASSMANG KHUMANI MINE BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at Assmang Khumani Mine Bursary Application 2022
Candidates must first Register a student account before they can Login and apply.
Note: if you need assistance with creating an account, please send a WhatsApp message to KMVLD Support (078 034 1174).
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- A completed Assmang Khumani Mine Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
- A completed Assmang Khumani Mine Bursary Application 2022 (for students with disabilities) (if disabled) (.pdf)
- Curriculum Vitae
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest academic results transcript, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of residence (copy of municipal account)
- Medical certificate confirming the type of disability (if disabled)
Note: Ensure that your Curriculum Vitae is submitted in Word or PDF format and is NOT zipped or password protected.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE ASSMANG KHUMANI MINE BURSARY
15 February 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Assmang Khumani Mine directly:
WhatsApp: 078 034 1174
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
CONSTRUCTION | BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES
UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA | UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or SMS If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications 2023 – 2024
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered
NSFAS Bursaries For Students With Disabilities 2023 – 2024