Bursaries In South Africa Closing May 2021 – 2022
If you are in need of funding for your 2021 or 2022 tertiary studies, a bursary is a perfect way to fund your studies. Most bursaries are applicable to students who can prove they are in financial need, have a good academic record and are hard working.
Zabusaries.com has compiled a list of bursaries for you – these bursaries are currently open for application and will be closing within the month of May 2021. (Please do NOT apply for these bursaries after the stipulated closing date).
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as the following: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms were available or details on how to obtain an application form, a list of supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens (unless indicated otherwise), who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES CLOSING IN MAY 2021:
- BankSETA CPUT Bursary (closing: 7 May 2021)
- Northam Booysendal Platinum Bursary (closing: 14 May 2021)
- South African Astronomical Observatory (SAAO) Bursary (closing: 15 May 2021)
- Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary (closing: 20 May 2021)
- Anglo American Platinum Bursary (closing: 21 May 2021)
- UWC/ INSETA Bursary (closing: 21 May 2021)
- Boston City Campus Bursary (closing: 30 May 2021)
- SAMSTIP Teacher Internship Bursary (closing: 31 May 2021)
……..,…………………………………………………………..COMING SOON – PLEASE CHECK BACK HERE!