Gama Attorneys Bursary South Africa 2021 – 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY – GAMA ATTORNEYS
Gama Attorneys Inc. aims to be the top black-owned corporate and commercial law firm in South Africa. The niche legal firm specialises in all areas of Corporate and Commercial law, as well as Banking and Finance; Competition law; Financial Services; Labour/ Employment law; Family law and Litigation.
The firm has offices located in Midrand and Sandton, as well as a presence in Cape Town and Durban.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Gama Attorneys Inc are inviting deserving students to apply for their bursary programme. Students who have recently matriculated (in 2020), and have been accepted to study towards an LLB qualification may apply for bursary funding.
The bursary will provide cover for the following study-related expenses: full tuition fees and all study materials.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have completed Matric in 2020
- Must have been accepted to study towards an LLB qualification
- Must have been accepted to study at a tertiary institution in South Africa
- Must be from a previously disadvantaged background OR must be able to show financial need
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Students who meet the above eligibility requirements can apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric final results/ certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance/ provisional acceptance to study LLB at a tertiary institution in SA (on institutions letterhead)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Parents/ guardians proof of household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ bank statements or company documents if self-employed/ proof of grant or pension if applicable/ death certificate if deceased)
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “Gama Attorneys Bursary – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
(Please note: there is no application form – applicants are only required to submit the documents as listed above).
8 March 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Gama Attorneys directly:
Tel: 010 0070 483