Marine Biology Oceanography, Aquatic Science Maritime Studies & Related Studies Bursaries 2019 – 2020
MARINE BIOLOGY, OCEANOGRAPHY, AQUATIC SCIENCE, MARITIME STUDIES & RELATED STUDIES BURSARIES FOR 2019 & 2020
-Marine biology is the study of living beings in the ocean – from plankton to whales and everything in between.
-Oceanography is split into various categories: physical oceanography, biological oceanography and chemical oceanography all of which have different tasks and working environments. Generally, oceanographers study and conduct research on water, sea life, climates and weather that help with the preservation of natural resources of waters.
-Aquatic science studies the freshwater and oceanic environments of the earth.
- Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary
- Department of Agriculture, Forestry & Fisheries Bursary
- Department of Environmental Affairs Bursary
- Dept of Economic Development, Environmental Affairs and Tourism (EC) Bursary
- Digby Wells Environmental Bursary
- ISFAP Bursary
- KZN Provincial Government Bursaries
- SAMSA (South African Maritime Safety Authority) Bursary
- SMIT Amandla Marine Bursary
Read Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round