Water, Waste & Sanitation Bursaries 2019 – 2020
WATER, WASTE & SANITATION BURSARIES FOR 2019 & 2020
-Water treatment plant operators are responsible for tasks such as adding chemicals to water, regularly inspecting equipment and monitoring the operating conditions.
-Waste management officers are responsible for organising and managing waste disposal, as well as collecting and recycling of items.
-Sanitation workers are those who clean or dispose of waste in a hygienic way. They may also collect trash or work in wastewater treatment plants.
- Alfred Nzo District Municipality Bursary
- Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary
- Department of Water & Sanitation Bursary
- Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality Bursary
- HORTGRO Bursary
- Magalies Water Bursary
- Mpumalanga Provincial Government Bursary
- Rand Water Bursary
- Vhembe District Municipality Mayoral Bursary
Read Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round