Postgraduate Bursaries South Africa 2021 – 2022
What is Bursary
A Bursary is A grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at university or college.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
POSTGRADUATE BURSARIES FOR 2021 & 2022
- AbbVie and SASA Scholarship
- AFDA Postgraduate Honours Development Bursary
- Environmental Resources Management (ERM) Bursary
- FirstRand International Postgraduate Scholarships
- Irish Aid Kader Asmal Scholarship
- Pharmaceutical Society of South Africa Bursaries
- Potato Industry Development Trust Bursaries
- SA Maths and Science Teacher Intern Programme Bursary
- SMIT Amandla Marine Bursary
- Southern African Weed Science Society Bursary
- Standard Bank 150 Bursaries
- The Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme
- The Rhodes Trust Scholarship (Postgraduate)
- UWP Consulting Bursary