Mediclinic Bursary South Africa 2020 – 2021
ABOUT THE COMPANY – MEDICLINIC
Mediclinic International plc is a private hospital group which operates throughout South Africa, as well as Namibia, the United Arab Emirates and Switzerland. The now international group was founded in 1983 in Stellenbosch, South Africa.
The Group is headquartered in Stellenbosch, South Africa and is listed on both the JSE (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) and the LSE (London Stock Exchange).
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Mediclinic and ER24 will be awarding bursaries to students within the Medical field, where there is a global shortage of skills, specifically the following fields of study:
- Emergency Medical Care
Bursaries are awarded for one year at a time – students must reapply for funding each year, which will be granted based on satisfactory academic performance.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African resident
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or registered to study at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- Proven financial need
- *Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the Mediclinic Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results AND Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copies)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record, if currently studying at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of registration or acceptance to study at tertiary level (on tertiary letterhead)
- Parents/ guardians/ applicant proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ financial statements if self-employed)
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to Agnetha Kearns: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Mediclinic Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
31 July 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Mediclinic directly:
Contact People: Agnetha Kearns / Felicity Jacobs
Tel: 021 809 6958 / 021 809 6705