Hollywoodbets Radio Bursary South Africa 2021 – 2022
WELCOME TO ZABUSARIES.COM,
Welcome to Zabusaries.com, on this page you will find details on Bursaries in South Africa And how to apply. Our aim to provide this information as accurately as possible.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
ABOUT THE COMPANY – HOLLYWOODBETS
Hollywoodbets, also known as Hollywood Sportsbook, is the top sports and live games betting operator in South Africa. The company also operates in Mozambique (since 2017), Ireland and the United Kingdom, offering customers betting via their online platform, mobile site, call centre and retail branches.
The company’s services include a variety of betting opportunities and exciting products with a fast turn-around, as well as betting on all major sports. Hollywoodbets currently has over 5000 employees on their record, and each branch supports a charity organisation and development soccer team.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Hollywoodbets, partnered with South Africa’s favourite radio stations, will be awarding bursaries for tertiary studies in ANY field of study.
The bursary will provide cover for registration fees and tuition fees, up to the value of R2 000 000 – all other expenses will not be covered.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric or currently in Matric
- Strong academic record
- Studying or intend on studying towards a tertiary qualification
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognised tertiary institution within South Africa
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at:
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Matric statement of results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Details about your chosen qualification
- Letter of acceptance from your tertiary institution (on letterhead)
- Proforma invoice from your tertiary institution, to include breakdown of: registration fees, tuition fees and examination fees, length of the qualification, name, address and proof of banking details of the institution (on letterhead)
- Motivational letter to support your application
- Proof of address
* Please note: documents must NOT be uploaded in .JPG format
13 February 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Hollywoodbets directly:
Contact form: https://mycommunity.hollywoodbets.net/contact-us/ or