Geo Related Bursaries In South Africa 2019 – 2020
Geo Related Bursaries(Geophysics, Geomatics, Geochemistry, Geo-hydrology, Geo-Informatics)
GEO RELATED BURSARIES (GEOMATICS, GEOPHYSICS, GEOHYDROLOGY, GEOCHEMISTRY, GEO-INFORMATICS) FOR 2019 & 2020
-Geomatics (also known as geospatial science or surveying engineering) is the science of gathering, storing, processing and thereafter delivering spatially referenced information or geographic information.
-Geophysics is the scientific use of chemistry, physics, advanced mathematics and geology to study the earth and its oceans, atmosphere, internal make-up, electrical and other fields.
-Hydrogeology is the study of how groundwater moves through the rocks and soil of the earth
-Geochemistry is the science whereby experts use their knowledge of chemistry and geology to seek out natural resources such as minerals, oils and natural gas. They also use their knowledge and skills to increase quality of water and reduce pollution.
-Geoinformatics is the science and technology whereby information science infrastructure is developed and used in addressing the problems of geoscience, geography, cartography and related branches of engineering and science.
- Construction Education and Training Authority (CETA) Thapelo Madibeng Bursary
- City of Cape Town Bursary
- Council for Geoscience Bursary
- Department of Rural Development and Land Reform Bursary
- Msunduzi Municipality Bursary
- South African Council for Professional and Technical Surveyors Bursary
- Upstream Training Trust Bursary
Read Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round