Bursaries Closing In August 2023
Bursaries Closing In August 2023 | See Details On Bursaries Closing August 2023 Below:
What is Bursary
A Bursary is A grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at a university or college.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition of his/her work in a specific field of study).
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES CLOSING IN AUGUST 2023:
- UFS & Media24: Matriculant of the Year Bursary Competition (closing: 5 August 2023)
- SACTWU Bursary (closing: 11 August 2023)
- Hortgro Bursary (closing: 15 August 2023)
- Legal Practitioners Fidelity Fund Bursary (closing: 15 August 2023)
- Knight Piésold Bursary (closing: 31 August 2023)
- Liberty Bursary (closing: 31 August 2023)
- Masakh’iSizwe Bursary (Department of Infrastructure) (closing: 31 August 2023)
- SAICA Thuthuka Bursary Fund (closing: 31 August 2023)
- South African Road Federation (SARF) Bursary (closing: 31 August 2023)
- Vodacom Bursary (closing: 31 August 2023)
- Career Wise Bursaries (closing: none – applications are accepted anytime)
- Dalitso Bursary (closing: to be confirmed)