Career Wise Bursaries South Africa 2024 – 2025
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – CAREER WISE
Career Wise Bursaries South Africa | Career Wise was established in 1999 and is an independent, owner managed organization. The company is located in Johannesburg and has a corporate footprint that spans across South Africa. Career Wise offers students a wide range of funding and work opportunities with its clients, who range from corporate citizens to private trusts, government entities, and foundations.
The organization’s main speciality is creating and managing purpose-fit programmes (bursary and scholarship) which include policy formation. It also improves existing programmes, recruits candidates for said programmes, provides complete admin and support services, provides services that are similar to that of internship and learnerships, and provides graduate recruitment services.
To date, CareerWise has more than 1200 students in its administration, the majority of whom are registered at public and private South African institutions. These students represent a variety of disciplines, with many of them being registered within the ‘scarce skills’ disciplines.
ABOUT THE CAREER-WISE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Career Wise is inviting students to apply for their bursary programmes, for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate studies within the following fields:
- Accounting (CA and non-CA)
- Actuarial Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Financial Management
- Food Science
- Food Technology
- Geology/ Geotechnical Engineering
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Investment Management
- Logistics Management
- Marketing Management
- Mathematics Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mineral Surveying
- Mining Engineering
- Occupational Health/ Hygiene
- Supply Chain Management
- Transport Management
MORE ABOUT THE CAREER WISE BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED & SELECTION
The bursary programmes will provide cover for various costs, such as tuition fees, books, accommodation, meals, and a laptop allowance. The value of cover will depend on the bursary provider.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Career Wise.
Career Wise is a bursary administration company, so once you have applied, your details will be stored in a database that clients of CareerWise can access it.
If you meet the requirements of one of the client’s bursary programmes, you will be contacted for an interview. Should you not be contacted, your application will still remain active and you will be eligible for consideration for future opportunities.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CAREER-WISE BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards an undergraduate qualification within one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be entering your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of study
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a public Higher Education and Training (HET) institution in South Africa
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CAREER-WISE BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at: CareerWise Bursary Application 2023
Follow these instructions to apply:
1) Register your profile
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the CareerWise bursary.
Use the following promotional code: CW2023
2) log in to your profile using your email address and password
3) Fill in the online application and upload your supporting documents (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Profile Picture
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate/ latest results
- Proof of acceptance or provisional acceptance at a public HET
- Proof of registration at a public HET, if available
- University academic record, if currently studying
- Fee statement, if currently studying
- You will also be able to track the status of your bursary application on the platform.
- If you have previously applied on the CareerWise platform, you do NOT have to re-apply, but make sure that your results and contact details are up-to-date.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE CAREER-WISE BURSARY
None – applications are accepted at any time.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Career Wise directly:
Tel: 011 258 4464
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.